About the Course
The PADI® Rescue Diver course will change the way you dive – in the best possible way. Learn to identify and fix minor issues before they become big problems, gain a lot of confidence and have serious fun along the way.
Discover why countless divers say Rescue Diver is their favorite scuba course.
Take This Course If You Want to
- Be a better dive buddy
- Improve your navigation skills
- Enroll in a divemaster course
Learn How to
- Help other divers
- Fix minor gear issues
- Use an emergency oxygen kit
AT THE DIVE CENTER
The water training sessions are serious fun. You’ll practice handling scenarios such as a leg cramp and assisting a tired diver by role-playing with other students and your instructor.
- Prerequisites: Adventure Diver/Junior Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification) with completed Underwater Navigation Dive; EFR Primary and Secondary Care training (or qualifying training) within 24 months
- Total time commitment: 4-7 days
- Minimum age: 12 years or older
- Depth: 0
Course price doesn’t include
- – Hard copy manual
- – License