The PADI Discover Scuba Diving program represents the first step of the diving education.
Duration: 1 day
Who should take this course? To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
Academic: You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
– Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
– Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
– Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
– Have fun swimming around and exploring.
– Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
How can you start: Contact us to get more information and to enroll in the course.
Equipment: Your PADI Pro will likely provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.